This is a self-assessment, meaning, it is information that the issuer has written themselves. The XRP Ledger Foundation does not recommend or endorse any individual token. Read more.
Project name: XPcoin
Currency: XPcoin (5850636F696E0000000000000000000000000000)
Issuing account: rfpzfcK67GNnptw9Z8P7cjx5B7zhu1zv1e
Distribution accounts: , rhydyxgFESuLeQf2YTsuGJUAMXFe3xr8oV
This is revision number 1, signed March 14, 2022 by rfpzfcK67GNnptw9Z8P7cjx5B7zhu1zv1e
Description: XPmarket is building an ecosystem where each member of the XRPL community has the right tools to manage the assets, find and analyse the projects, and make informed decisions. By employing community's feedback and bias-free analyses tools we are raising the quality standards and network adoption.
Moreover, our mission is to become the most reliable and comprehensive hub for the XRP Ledger ecosystem, uniting projects and communities. We aim to achieve that by creating a single point of entry: XPmarket.io, a home for every XRPL enthusiast. XPmarket functions as a hub, leading to both the projects of our own creation, as well as the wider developers' community.
Unique selling points: What makes this token unique, compared to the broader landscape of tokens?
1. Expanded functionality. Holders will have an access to a wider selection of the tools.
2. Fees discount. Certain products will be discounted for token holders.
3. NFTs interaction. Our NFTs have a range of customisation and interaction features, which are accessible only using XPcoin.
4. DAO. Token holders will have a say on how the projects evolves. Each holder will be able to create a proposal or vote on one.
Purpose: What is the reason for issuing a new token, rather than using an existing? What purpose does this token serve, that is not possible with the native XRP token or other already existing tokens?
Native project tokens allows us complete customisation and optimisation of user experience. Moreover, we do not have to rely on a third party, making the work predictable and reliable.
Whitepaper/sales material: docs.xpmarket.io
The whitepaper includes concepts of how and when are the tokens created, total supply and if applicable the distribution models and total amount of allocation.
Risk reminder: The issuer has disclosed a warning or a reminder of the risks associated with crypto/tokens.
Bug bounty program: This is not applicable for this token.
The self-assessment is made on behalf of a legal entity (for example the issuer is a general partnership, limited partnership, private limited company, public limited company, corporation, commercial association or other).
Website: XPmarket.ioWebsite information: The website should disclose the following information:
- Details of the legal entity: official name and registry code, company headquarters mailing address
- Contact information: e-mail and other contact information
- Core team members
- Whitepaper if available
The website contains relevant information.
Business plan: A business plan should entail:
- the amount of revenue and expenditure by area of activity
- obligations related to the issuing of the token
- the technical administration of the company
- operational strategy
- the intended activities related to the token
- general principles of risk management and strategy of risk management
- policy for the financing of activities.
The issuer has developed a business plan for the next 3 years.
Risk assessment: A risk assessment should include identification of, assessment of impact and likelihood and mitigation measures and status of implementation for applicable risk scenarios.
The issuer has conducted risk assessment and implemented risk management activities.
Internal policies: Critical internal policies are necessary to manage risks.
The issuer has adopted and implemented appropriate internal policies and procedures in the areas of information security, business continuity, risk management and accounting.
Legal requirements: Legal requirements may vary per country and project. It is the responsibility of the legal entity to ensure legal compliance.
The issuer has assessed whether and what legal requirements apply to the project (licenses, jurisdictions, anti-money laundering regulations etc).
|Revision 1||March 14, 2022|