This is a self-assessment, meaning, it is information that the issuer has written themselves. The XRP Ledger Foundation does not recommend or endorse any individual token. Read more.
Project name: XRFlokiInuGF
Currency: XRFlokiInuGF (5852466C6F6B69496E7547460000000000000000)
Issuing account: raShQYhiDS6So7DoSsRdPEepoPikYBbPqU
Distribution accounts: rJDhkGe3jwkmvpKXyfQw1XPSoKhHeyECdm
This is revision number 1, signed April 26, 2022 by rJDhkGe3jwkmvpKXyfQw1XPSoKhHeyECdm
Description: FlokiInuGF is the most famous cryptocurrency on the planet. XRFlokiInuGF is the premier FlokiInuGF on the XRP Ledger. This token unlike its counterpart made on the Bitcoin blockchain has lightning speed and near-zero transaction costs. The issuer account has been black holed (supply fixed)
Unique selling points: What makes this token unique, compared to the broader landscape of tokens?
- Has built in brand name recognition
- Much cheaper and faster to transact than most meme coins
- Account is black holed; supply is fixed
- We believe that the future will have bitcoin seasons (typically every 4 years) every season will have an alt season and part of every alt season we believe will have a meme coin season
Purpose: What is the reason for issuing a new token, rather than using an existing? What purpose does this token serve, that is not possible with the native XRP token or other already existing tokens?
The most popular meme coins have been created on the etherium blockchain, which requires large transaction fees and are slow. We believe XRPL meme coins are GREENER (gas fees), FASTER (3-5 second settlement) and STRONGER (XRP Army Community)
Whitepaper/sales material: na
The whitepaper includes concepts of how and when are the tokens created, total supply and if applicable the distribution models and total amount of allocation.
Risk reminder: The issuer has disclosed a warning or a reminder of the risks associated with crypto/tokens.
Bug bounty program: This is not applicable for this token.
The self-assessment is made on behalf of a legal entity (for example the issuer is a general partnership, limited partnership, private limited company, public limited company, corporation, commercial association or other).
Website: naWebsite information: The website should disclose the following information:
- Details of the legal entity: official name and registry code, company headquarters mailing address
- Contact information: e-mail and other contact information
- Core team members
- Whitepaper if available
The website does not contain relevant information.
Business plan: A business plan should entail:
- the amount of revenue and expenditure by area of activity
- obligations related to the issuing of the token
- the technical administration of the company
- operational strategy
- the intended activities related to the token
- general principles of risk management and strategy of risk management
- policy for the financing of activities.
The issuer has developed a business plan for the next 3 years.
Risk assessment: A risk assessment should include identification of, assessment of impact and likelihood and mitigation measures and status of implementation for applicable risk scenarios.
The issuer has conducted risk assessment and implemented risk management activities.
Internal policies: Critical internal policies are necessary to manage risks.
The issuer has adopted and implemented appropriate internal policies and procedures in the areas of information security, business continuity, risk management and accounting.
Legal requirements: Legal requirements may vary per country and project. It is the responsibility of the legal entity to ensure legal compliance.
The issuer has assessed whether and what legal requirements apply to the project (licenses, jurisdictions, anti-money laundering regulations etc).
|Revision 1||April 26, 2022|