This is a self-assessment, meaning, it is information that the issuer has written themselves. The XRP Ledger Foundation does not recommend or endorse any individual token. Read more.
This is revision number 1, signed September 28, 2022 by r96uXvCJxe3Yeeo9wCtJsLSpJiFUz2hvsB
Description: NICEToken was built after deliberate market research on its Feasibility & Marketability. It was a clear winner on various surveys. Moreover, NICEToken’s name i.e. Natural Immunity Community Economy Token defines its purpose in entirety.
NICEToken Envisages building a Community across the World, where everyone would be NICE!
Everyone’s invited, Let’s make NICEToken Your Own!
Unique selling points: What makes this token unique, compared to the broader landscape of tokens?
1. 1st ever Community based token built for Natural Immunity Believers
2. A Community where being NICE is the Token, building an Economy where Quality maximization is envisioned than Profit Maximization
3. In a few years everyone will become Natural Immunity Believer
4. NICEToken will focus on Community Makers, Off-Griders, Agriculturals, Farmers, Herders, Cowboys and all nature/natural product based businesses as well as Not-for-Profits
5. Emphasis on non-financial objectives such as Community building, environmental & real sustainability goals
Purpose: What is the reason for issuing a new token, rather than using an existing? What purpose does this token serve, that is not possible with the native XRP token or other already existing tokens?
NICEToken builds a Community with a belief system to develop an Economy based on Quality Maximization than Profit Maximization.
To be a Token of preferred choice for Natural Immunity Community
To build a conclusive Community & Economy based on sustainability & non-currency
Whitepaper/sales material: https://ufile.io/4n6a75rc
The whitepaper includes concepts of how and when are the tokens created, total supply and if applicable the distribution models and total amount of allocation.
Risk reminder: The issuer has disclosed a warning or a reminder of the risks associated with crypto/tokens.
Bug bounty program: This is not applicable for this token.
The self-assessment is made by a soverign entity (i.e. not a legal entity, such as a general partnership, limited partnership, private limited company, public limited company, corporation, commercial association or other).
Website: -Website information: The website should disclose the following information:
- Contact information: e-mail and other contact information
- Core team members
- Whitepaper if available
The website contains relevant information.
Legal requirements: Legal requirements may vary per country and project. It is the responsibility of the legal entity to ensure legal compliance.
The issuer has assessed whether and what legal requirements apply to the project (licenses, jurisdictions, anti-money laundering regulations etc).
|September 28, 2022